Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Technology Class

Hi my name is David Santos.I have no problems in technology.I think that technology is the easiest class.Technology is very fun because it makes games.I think we should get more free time.I wish we have more time in technology because every time we're about to do something we don't have enough time to do it.Plus we always do fun work so we always would be entertained to do something in class.The downside of technology is you cant play games after you do work except for substitutes and Fridays.But we only have 15 minutes of free time.Its fun on Fridays so I get on wee world.After that I might get on music.But I always end up on YouTube.com so I thank the school for putting in technology.I admit sometimes I disagree with the teacher in technology and sometimes don't even listen to the teacher.So I want to put lots of colors on my wiki page and pictures how do I do it please tell me.Why because I want to be creative on my page and make friends on my wiki.And if I do then I will have no bullies to worry about.My friend Fransisco is really good on the other hand and he always helps me when I get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment