Wednesday, September 15, 2010

David S. 3 2010

Al Gore An Inconvenient Truth


Personally I think global warming is a hoax. Mostly because I think that they are just mad because nobody would listen about pollution. But I am not saying that we shouldn't listen its just that I think this will happen and we might get over it. I thought the documentary was pretty convincing but it still doesn't convince me because I think that the world might do this all the time. I really cant prove my theory because I dont have any information so I might be wrong but that still doesn't make me believe. The information in the video makes me feel bad about the world because I see all of this pollution in the world and virtually no one is doing anyting about it. I thinkthe only way to stop all of this maddnes of polluting the world would be start going green and put less pollution in the air. And thats what I think about global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment