Monday, May 21, 2012

The Globeys.....My thoughts and reflections



1. What did you think about the article?
  I thought it represented the school well and got the schools name out.
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in.
 It made me feel special.
3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy? 
It would be awesome because I would like to give a speech and present my game.
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game? 
I would have liked the author to mention my game as wanting to play again and again.
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why? 
  I think he should have mentioned Journey to Greece because in my opinion that game was very well animated.



No comments:

Post a Comment